Admirals Bank's Solar Loans
These non-equity based solar loans are intended for customers seeking financing for renewable energy projects, such as solar, energy efficiency upgrades, small wind and geothermal systems where credits, rebates and/or incentives are available. Qualifying renewable energy projects may be paired with other general home improvements, including roofing, window, energy efficiency solutions, garages and much more.
Call us today at 1-800-715-8472 to find out more about our programs.
Benefits of The Solar StepDown Loan:
- No equity or appraisal required1
- No prepayment penalties
- Flexible loan terms
- Fixed rates
- Interest and HUD insurance fees may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- No seasoning requirements2
- Borrowers looking for renewable energy products may apply any tax credits and/or local incentives to request a one-time re-amortization within the first 24 months of the funding date of the loan to lower, or 'step down,' monthly payments, provided certain requirements are met3
- Access to a team of renewable energy financing experts
Qualifying Solar StepDown customers now have an option to borrow up-to an additional $25,000 through our exclusive "Plus 1 Companion Loan".* This innovative program gives homeowners the ability to borrow up to $50,000 for a single set of residential renewable energy solutions!
Are you seeking financing for home improvement projects as well? Learn more about Admirals Bank's Home Improvement Loans
1Lien will be placed against the property. Lien will be in first or second position. 2New residential structures must be completed and occupied for minimum of 90 days. 3Must be a project that qualifies for federal and/or government rebates or incentives.
*The Plus 1 Companion Loan is a Bank program that is not affiliated with or sponsored by FHA. The term of the Plus 1 Companion Loan cannot exceed the term of the Solar StepDown Loan. Each loan is subject to separate credit approval.
All loans are subject to credit approval.